Here’s a sneak peek at the 2013 F-One Twintip collection.
They will be debuted at the September 2012 Surf Expo. Come by Booth 1172 to check them out.
- Double concave V-shape allows for early planing and excellent wind/speed ratio
- Ideal curve of rocker provides versatility and high performance in a variety of conditions.
- Variable ore thicknesses throughout the length provides more flex to the tips
- 3D CNC machined cross in wood core layered with carbon provides ideal ratio of weight, stiffness and flex.
- Available in 42cm wide model
TRAX LW : Light Wind
- Double concave with lateral steps facilitates edging, acceleration and smooth landing
- Twist Carbon control optimizes flex and overall torsion of the board
- Idea for light wind conditions, yet playful & easy to control in medium wind conditions
- Single concave bottom combined with side channels provides early planing and directional stability – even in choppy waters
- Lateral V makes edging easier and more comfortable in chop
- Combines comfort, performance and accessibility
- New for 2013 a new type of wood core to better absorb shocks & enhance impact zones yet maintain optimum weight
- Combination of twist control and double concave V bottom gives flex. pop, control & strength. The V has been reduced for better speed control.
- New for 2013: 134x42cm model and still available 127×37 cm model
- Available sizes 135x39cm / 138x40cm / 140x42cm
- Comfortable when edging
- Early planing and good average speed
- Larger sizes are good for light wind
Kids aren’t just miniature adults. They need a board designed for their body structure. The scoop and outline have been optimized for kids’ physical strength. The ease with which this board rides up wind builds confidence.
View the whole 2013 F-One Twintip range catalog here.